Role - Admin Assistant
Location - Bangor, North Wales
Hours - Full-time
Salary - £17,750 - £19,000 (Negotiable)
Corvus is a growing, independent security company specialising in the provision of Facilities Management, Event Security, Stewarding, Crowd Management and Traffic Management services and solutions.
Based in North Wales and Merseyside, and active throughout the UK, Corvus holds SIA Approved Contractor Status, ISO9001 and ISO14001, Safe Contractor, Constructionline and IOSH accreditations. Corvus is also a Highfield and Maybo Approved Training Centre.
Main Purpose of the Role:
To ensure all admin is kept on top of to help ensure the smooth running of the business. You will be required to process invoices, compilation of timesheets and rotas for payroll and generate receipts. Strong IT and admin skills are essential and ideally, word, excel & outlook experience. As we attend some of the UK's largest festivals throughout the year, some overtime will be required to pick up the admin work required for us to function during these times. This will be a necessity for the role approx. 4-5 times per year. (Either paid as overtime or time off in Leu)
- Process payroll
- Generate invoices/receipts
- General admin and secretarial support for the MD and Operations Managers
- BS7858 Vetting of new employees (Course given on how to complete this)
- Keeping all Excel spreadsheets up to date
- To help improve admin processes where possible.
- Previous administration experience
- Strong keyboard & IT skills
- Close attention to detail
- Sense of humour and good telephone manner
- Committed to getting the job done.
Corvus operates a policy of compliance with the law on grounds of non-discrimination on the basis of race, colour, sex, age, nationality or disabilities. No smoking is permitted in any offices, buildings or company vehicles.