In your role as Apprentice you will work alongside the sales team within your office the support they need to meet and maintain client and candidate requirements. Your apprenticeship with Sellick Partnership will provide you with the knowledge required to develop a successful career within the recruitment industry. With excellent organisation and communication skills you will enjoy working with a team of professional recruitment consultants and office support team. Hardworking and ambitious apprentices can progress on to become a Resourcing Consultant, Trainee Recruitment Consultant or Office Administrator once they have demonstrated their ability to work efficiently both independently and as part of a team.
Role and responsibilities
- Answer inbound calls efficiently and accurately.
- Deal with general candidate and client queries via telephone and email.
- Log calls and update Bond with key information from candidates.
- Advert management including advertising roles on job boards and liaising with the Marketing team to monitor advertising quotas. Additionally, you will be required to review competitor jobs board daily, as well as checking on cv boards for useful candidates daily.
- Update any email failures and bounce backs in Bond to keep records up-to-date.
- Update candidate tracker spreadsheets/whiteboards for Consultants, such as hot candidate and availability lists.
- Support Consultants in the management of placements including completing audit requirements, uploading candidates onto MSPs, taking references, taking finishing assignment references, gaining right to work documents, updating spreadsheets where required.
- Assist Consultants in chasing outstanding contractor timesheets on a weekly basis.
Key experience, knowledge and skills
Demonstrate the following:
- Organised and meticulous, with excellent time management skills.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Hard working and willing to learn from others
What we can offer you…
This is an opportunity to join a thriving business where your contribution is valued, your career aspirations realised and you're earning potential uncapped.
- 25 days holiday
- Flexible working scheme
- Three annual company-wide events
- Structured training
- Regular social events
Why we are one of the best?
Listed in the London Stock Exchange and Daily Telegraph's '1000 Companies to Inspire Britain', achieving Investors in People Silver, and attaining ISO 9001 certification all demonstrate our reputation for quality and continuous improvement. Most recently we were delighted to have been recognised as one of the top 100 Best Work Places in the UK by The Great Places to Work UK Institute®, emphasising Sellick Partnership's dedication to its people by creating an outstanding working culture, staff development and empowerment of individuals