2 Full time positions available**
* **Full-time is 7am - 10pm on a 2 on 2 off basis with alternate weekends.**
* **A driving licence is preferred but willing to accept application from non drivers** .
Salary £8.45 per hour (shift payment)
Mears have a number of opportunities available for Care Workers to join our company delivering Home Care Services throughout the Callander area.
In return, we offer excellent pay rates, free uniform, the opportunity to complete the SVQ Health and Social Care qualification, extensive training, company annual fun days, child care voucher scheme, flexible working patterns, excellent career prospects and access to the Mears Advantage money saving scheme and Mears Assist employee support hotline.
Mears Care Limited is part of the Mears Group (PLC) and are one of the UK's leading providers of home care and support delivering high quality care. We have over 180 branches nationwide, provide care for over older and disabled people with well trained and dedicated staff.
The Care Worker's role will involve:
* Providing personal care and support to clients including washing, bathing and toileting
* Healthcare, including assisting the service user to take medication as appropriate
* Providing practical support and domestic tasks including laundry, cleaning, shopping and preparing and cooking meals
* Accompanying individuals in social activities and assist in developing and maintaining the social interests of the individual
* Providing specialised care for clients with more complex needs if required
The successful Care Worker will have:
* Previous care experience is advantageous
* Social care, Health Care, Childcare, Food Safety certifications or similar
* Able to work evenings and alternate weekends
* Willing to undergo an enhanced PVG disclosure-Mears will meet the cost of this
* A full driving licence, valid to drive in the UK with access to your own transport
Incentive schemes & Benefits:
* All candidates PVG will be paid for by Mears.
* £300 welcome bonus in first pay for experienced care workers, with 12 months current experience.
* £250 welcome bonus for care workers new to care after successful completion of a 12 week retention period.
* Refer a friend-If you refer a friend to us after coming on board, you will receive a £250 bonus once they have completed 480 hours of work.
There are full time(evenings and weekends) hours available. Applicants must be willing to work alternate weekends and demonstrate good levels of flexibility.
This role would suit a Care Worker, Support Worker, Domiciliary Care Assistant or Carer.
Mears look for people who share our commitment to working in the community and who really want to make a positive difference to people's lives.
Please apply online today to be considered for the role.
Please note that interviews will be held in our Alva, Clackmannanshire Office.
Mears promotes diversity and is an Equal Opportunities employer