ATTENTION ENGINEERING GRADUATES!
Recruitment may not be an area that you had considered moving into; HOWEVER, if you are looking for a career where every day is different, where you spend most of your life speaking with people (either on the phone or face to face), and where you are directly rewarded for your personal delivery, then this could be the role for you!!!
We are all about providing both our clients and candidates with the best levels of service and NOT all about cold calling and sales, sales, sales! Don't get us wrong - you will need to be a naturally positive, driven, determined and committed individual but we do not pressure our staff into cold calling and hitting sales KPI's. We are all about quality over quantity, in particular service delivery. If you can deliver this to a high standard then your will be rewarded with an unlimited bonus scheme.
From a role in recruitment you can expect to build and develop the following skills that will be of use to you in the rest of your career:
* Understanding of P&L and financials
* Stake holder management
* Business relationship building
* Market analysis
* Prioritisation of commercial activities including time and resource management
* An insight into marketing, advertising and the commercial operation of a business
Get more information about this great opportunity by getting in touch with us!
(But if you would like to know more about us before doing so, then read on........)
Apex Recruitment is a specialist Engineering recruitment agency with a predominantly Automotive bias.
Our reputation for delivering a service that exceeds our clients' and candidates' expectations has seen us experience exponential growth over recent years, with no signs of slowing down!
We are a family run, entrepreneurial company. We thrive at being dynamic, proactive and ambitious and we encourage our staff to be unique and innovative. Nothing makes us happier than pushing the status quo of the recruitment sector to bring a service that is unique to anything else in the market.
Desired skills and experience:
* Great customer service skills
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills
* Good administrative / organisational skills - to keep databases current and up-to-date, paperwork completed on time etc.
* Ability to prioritise and manage time effectively
* Approachable, with good interpersonal skills
Please note - we firmly believe that finding the right person is more than just ticking the boxes on a job spec. It is important to find a suitable person who fits the culture and behaviours of our business - to successfully fill this role, you should also maintain the attitude, behaviours, skills and values that follow our company's manifesto. This is hugely important to us. To see if you are a right fit, you can find a copy of our values on our website.
From day one, you will have the following benefits:
* Up to £24,000+ (40 hours) per annum, dependent upon experience and uncapped bonus scheme (FTE up to £30,000+)
* Full induction and training
* Recently refurbished, modern office
* An eclectic mix of professionals ready to welcome you!
After a successful probationary period, we offer the following additional benefits:
* Performance bonus
* 3% contributory pension
* Private healthcare
* Bi-annual appraisal / salary review
* Staff training / development schemes at all levels
We are most definitely ambitious, driven and going places and if you feel that your values are compatible with our goals and aspirations - we should be talking