Graduate Trainee Recruitment Consultant intake Truro
If you are a talented graduate, or expected graduate and have the commitment and motivation to excel in a challenging and financially rewarding career in recruitment, read on... Graduate Recruitment Consultant positions are available in an established and highly respected recruitment consultancy in Truro.
Following your initial induction training you will receive on-going coaching from your mentor - a highly experienced Recruitment Consultant, along with a comprehensive programme of classroom training session.
From the outset you will be given responsibility for a specific market within either Education, Healthcare or Manufacturing recruitment. You'll put your learning into practice rapidly. Once you've completed your training your duties will include:
* Creating your own network of candidates (e.g. teachers, healthcare professionals or engineers) from a variety of sources including advertising, job boards, professional networking sites and the company's internal database.
* Developing relationships with existing and new clients, understanding their recruitment needs and advising them on suitable candidate profiles and market trends.
* Ensuring the right candidate is put forward for the right role, thus ensuring clients receive the quality service they expect.
* Overseeing the entire recruitment cycle including finding candidates, matching them to the job, performing checks, managing the interview process etc…
* Acting as a mediator in negotiating with your clients and candidates to secure a sale - the placement of your candidate!
* Achieving challenging sales targets, receiving incentives and bonuses and having fun!
* £18,000 starting salary, plus £2,000 annual "Green Bonus" if you live in Truro and can walk to work.
* Subsequent promotions based on merit can occur rapidly, meaning a basic salalry of £25,000 to £28,000 is attainable within a year or so, based on performance.
* Industry leading uncapped commission scheme providing £40,000K+ OTE at 12 months and increasing in year 2.
* Property ownership scheme - a proportion of your bonus can be retained and "cashed out" when you purchase a property.
* Programme of incentives and social events
* You must be hard-working, articulate and committed graduate who is seeking a challenging and rewarding career in business.
* Prior sales / customer service experience is desirable, but not essential. Candidates will also be considered who can demonstrate a track record of achievement in other areas such as academically, sporting, extra-curricular, hobbies / interests etc…
* You will have a strong work ethic and be prepared to work outside of the "9 to 5" to provide an excellent service to your clients and candidates. Many of your candidates will not be able to take your call during the working day and so you will be perpared to make calls them (to brief them on jobs and arrange interviews) before or after they've finished work.
If this sounds like the opportunity for you, please apply today!
This graduate recruitment consultant vacancy is being handled by Conrad Scott Ltd. Conrad Scott Ltd is a recruitment agency specialising in placing graduate recruitment consultants, trainees and experienced recruitment professionals into the recruitment, search and selection industry. Conrad Scott acts as an employment agency and is registered in England and Wales as Conrad Scott Ltd, registered no