Recruitment Consultant - ex Military
Reading (with free parking)
£25,000 - £30,000 per annum, plus benefits, and commission with OTE £40,000 year 1
Do you have a Military background and looking for a rewarding long-term new career where you can utilise your skills as well as excellent financial rewards?
Why not consider a career with Daniel Owen as a Recruitment Consultant?
Daniel Owen is an established recruitment business with over 30 years of specialist experience in the Built Environment sector. We are proud to have retained our family feel and open culture, whilst offering a fresh and forward thinking approach. Placing emphasis on honesty, respect and reliability, we build long term relationships with the people and organisations we work with and are looking for like-minded consultants with relevant experience, to join us on the next step of our journey.
Operating on a nationwide basis, we provide blue and white collar solutions across Construction, Maintenance, Gas and M&E, Design and Consultancy, FM, Civil Engineering and Rail.
Our recruiting teams work with some of the biggest industry names in the construction sector, and offer client solutions for temporary, contract and permanent staffing assignments.
You will be a great team player and bring the following to the role:
* Keen to develop an understanding of your industry sector and market
* Strong commercial awareness
* Resilience and the drive and ambition to grow your desk and career
* Excellent interpersonal skills, confident and effective in a client facing role
* Commitment to providing the best candidate experience and delivering the best client service
* 3-day induction programme with refresher courses
* External training provided for advanced sales techniques
* One-to-one training sessions with Other modular training options
* Seminars at REC and other representative bodies
* REC Qualifications for IRP Advocacy
We offer a competitive salary, uncapped commission and benefits including:
* Generous holiday allowance plus additional day off to celebrate your birthday
* Sales incentives, prizes and performance awards
* Regular team bonding events, nights out and Directors' lunches
* Top biller trips - recent trips have included Marbella, Dublin as well as individual incentives to New York
* Professional recognition and benefits through our IRP Advocacy Scheme
* Childcare vouchers, Cycle Scheme
* Bespoke training and fantastic scope for career progression
To apply please forward an up to date CV or call Colin on for a confidential discussion