Crosby & Perrin Business Solutions Ltd, a leading national recruitment agency, currently have an amazing opportunity for an onsite Recruitment Consultant to be based with one of our clients in Wrexham.
Salary: £21k to £22k per annum.
Hours: 40 per week
As an on-site Recruitment Consultant, you will be responsible for both recruiting and managing all of the temporary workforce (up to 100 temps) on site - with this truly being a full 360 role. To be truly effective you will be required to develop a deep understanding of the client's culture and staffing requirements in order to deliver the service levels required. There will also be an expectation that over time you develop further opportunities within the local area and again take full responsibility for sourcing, filling and managing positions.
As the client has a 24/7 operation there will be some weekend and evening working requirements with this role.
* Plan and prioritise all campaign recruitment activity using effective time management tools to ensure each stage of the recruitment process is delivered within agreed SLA's and time-frames.
* Write, place and update adverts, in line with company procedures, using all available Crosby & Perrin's appropriate methods and systems.
* Monitor responses / applications received and process candidate's applications efficiently.
* Complete the recruitment and selection processes by selecting successful candidates and organising file set up.
* Provide the candidate with a comprehensive written brief, confirming all the relevant recruitment information for each stage of the recruitment process.
* Completion of all on-site Inductions.
* Identification of training needs on a regular basis and completion of toolkit talks / training programmes to close the gaps.
* Day to day management of all on site temps and our Shift Supervisors including daily absence management, back-filling gaps, performance management, coaching and disciplinary meetings, managing the on-site personnel portal, managing the on-site time and attendance system and the completion of shift and / or weekly time-sheets for payroll purposes.
* Initiate, manage and develop candidate relationships.
* Provide pre-employment and compliance checks, in line with: company policy, relevant legislation and client specific on-boarding processes.
* Creation of electronic records and maintenance of all relevant documentation.
* Completion of weekly reports and KPI statistics.
* Dealing with payroll and general Temp / candidate queries.
* Identifying sales opportunities and negotiating new contracts within the local area.
* You will have relevant recruitment experience, either agency- or client-side, within a fast-paced and ideally Industrial environment.
* Proven leadership skills are desirable.
* You will have excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to develop strong working relationships at all levels.
* You will have outstanding attention to detail with strong organisational skills.
* You need to be a creative thinker
* You will be a strong team player
* You will be flexible and able to travel / drive
* You will be self-motivated and driven with a desire to exceed client expectations at all times.
As part of Crosby & Perrin you will be joining a national recruitment company providing various professional business solutions across all industries. We are ISO accredited, REC registered, GLA approved and we bring a point of difference to our clients, offering a one stop solution for all of their people needs.
If you believe you have the skills and experience necessary, then please apply on line today or for further details please email .