£18,000 - £23,000
Office Angels are currently recruiting for an experienced Sales Administrator to join a leading organisation based close to Wimbledon.
You will join a team that strives on high levels of customer service and assist them with looking after key accounts.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Developing and maintaining a working relationship with customers
- Acting as the main point of contact for customer queries
- Sales order processing
- Liaising with key accounts and other internal departments regarding queries, stock shortages and deliveries
- Sending emails to key account customers with written updates
- Generating quotations and pro formas
- Processing any necessary card payments
- Working closely with the Business Development Managers in order to deliver accurate information
- Work with the wider Account Management team to assist and contribute with the daily processes to ensure deadlines are met
- Other ad hoc duties as required
The successful candidate will ideally have the following skills / experience:
- Previous Sales Administration experience
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Strong IT Skills with previous experience using CRM
- Ability to build and maintain relationships
If you have the right skills and experience for this role then please apply today.
Our client is looking forward to conducting interviews and starting someone new in their team. By registering with Office Angels you will benefit from the support of a dedicated and experienced recruitment consultant, have access to various interviewing techniques, regular updates of the local employment market and consistent feedback on all applications. This service is offered right through to the day you start your new role and beyond! Please be aware that we are currently receiving a high volume of applications and will endeavour to contact all applicants, however if you have not been contacted within 72hrs please assume that you have not been successful on this occasion and your CV will be kept on record for future positions. Office Angels is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer
Office Angels is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.