Trainee Recruitment Consultant - Graduate Recruitment Consultant
We are looking for driven Graduates or extremely dynamic 2nd jobbers to join a specialist IT & Life Sciences Recruitment company based in Farringdon, Central London.
This company is a leader in Life Sciences Recruitment and are now looking for their next intake of Graduate Trainee Recruitment Consultants.
This is an extremely exciting opportunity for the right individual!
Package for a Graduate Trainee Recruitment Consultant:
- Up to £22k basic with a realistic £45-55k 1st year OTE
- Uncapped commission
- Award-winning training from a dedicated training team
- Reward schemes - bonuses, monthly lunches in top restaurants, company holidays etc.
- Corporate benefits - subsidised gym membership, restaurant discounts
Responsibilities of a Graduate Trainee Recruitment Consultant:
- Resourcing candidates by posting job adverts and searching on job boards
- Actively headhunting high-calibre candidates
- Attending networking events
- Winning new business and developing current client relationships
- Managing interview processes
- Closing deals
Qualities we are looking for in a Graduate Trainee Recruitment Consultant:
- Ideally a Graduate, although we are equally excited about dynamic 2nd jobbers
- An interest in Science, however previous knowledge/experience is not essential as training on the sector is provided
- Sales experience, again this is desirable but not essential
- Competitive, confident and the desire to earn money and succeed!
If you're interested in this opportunity, please apply now!
Here at ESG Recruitment, we specialise in placing Graduates and 2nd jobbers into the top tier Recruitment firms operating at the highest level and in the most specialised sectors of Recruitment Consultancy in Central London.
Please send your CV to the ESG Recruitment team via the apply button and if you require any additional information, please visit or give us a call directly.